PSU CORSAIR VS SERIES VS350 - 350W
VS350: the entry-level 240V power supply with high-end features
The Corsair VS350 is a great choice if you’re building a home or office system with lower power demands, but you still demand the compatibility and reliability that Corsair is known for.
The VS350 delivers a guaranteed 350 Watts of continuous power. With 0.99 Active Power Factor Correction, you get the peace of mind from knowing that your components are protected from uneven power delivery. And, a dedicated single +12V rail saves you from the hassle of balancing your components across multiple power cables.
The 120mm fan is thermally controlled, so it only spins at maximum speed when it’s pushed hard – and even at full load, it’s pretty quiet. Smart design features like this are why VS350 offers up to 85% efficiency. Your PC system will generate less heat, and you’ll enjoy lower energy bills.
The black powder-coated enclosure and the black-sleeved cables give any system a polished look. You’re building a PC, not a battleship, and with the VS350 you can avoid that look of unpainted steel that you’ll find on so many entry-level power supplies.
VS350 is backed with a three-year warranty, and you get lifetime access to Corsair’s legendary technical support and customer service.
- VS Series power supply
- AC power cord
- Cable ties
- Mounting screws
- Conforms to ATX12V v2.31 standard, and is backward compatible with the ATX12V 2.2 and ATX12V 2.01 standards
- A dedicated single +12V rail offers maximum compatibility with the latest components
- Active Power Factor Correction (PFC) with PF value of 0.99
- AC input from 200~240VAC
- Over-voltage, under-voltage, over-current, and short circuit protection provide maximum safety for your critical system components
- High-quality capacitors provide uncompromised performance and reliability
- A three year warranty and lifetime access to Corsair's legendary technical support and customer service
- Safety Approvals: cTUVus, CE, CB, FCC Class B, TÜV, CCC, C-tick
MTBF: 100,000 hours
80 PLUS Certification Level White
Power: 350 Watts
Zero RPM Fan Mode: No
Fan Bearing Technology Sleeve
Fan size: 120mm
Corsair Link Support: No
Continuous Output Rated Temperature (°C) 40°C
Dimensions: 150mm x 86mm x 140mm
Cable Type Sleeved
ATX Connector: 1
EPS Connector: 1
Floppy Connector: 1
4-Pin Peripheral Connector: 3
PCIe Connector: 1
SATA Connector: 4
Plug Type: NA